Sunday, July 1, 2007

One post a week in July

Good evening, all. In a perfect world, I'd be filling this blog with poignant and useful tidbits of information and insight. Alas, this is not a perfect world, and my offline commitments have been eating all of my awake time (with a recent incursion by Desktop Tower Defence). I've barely been keeping up with my Bloglines feeds, let alone being able to post here.

Fortunately, the most intensive of my other roles will be over as of the end of July. I'm technical director for Theatre@First -- a local theater company -- and the show goes up in three weeks. Most of my non-work time is spent at the theater, in rehearsals or construction. I'm also attending a library leadership institute here in my home state, though that only lasts a mere three days.

So, for the month of July, I'm going to aim to have a post a week on something, even if it's just an interesting link. Come August, I'll go back to a more comprehensive writing schedule.

Thank you for your patience and tolerance of the low volume over here. I hope to bring up the relevance factor of this blog next month. Meanwhile, enjoy your summer!

No comments: